Happy Canada Day!
- The Moth – True stories told live. Here are a few of my favourite stories. A nice podcast to have on hand for a road trip.
- I know I’m going to give one of these to someone soon. These Giggles are puppets hand made in Nanaimo, BC. Here is H making one come alive at a craft fair this spring.
The next three faves make my Fridays the best. I am so lucky and grateful. I love my Fridays.
- Tamara’s yoga class at Yoga and Meditation Centre Calgary,
- followed by coffee at Phil and Sebastian’s with friends
- and the Market on MacLeod where you can get
- the best green beans from Broxburn Farms in Lethbridge
- medicinal mushrooms and all manner of healing products at Lotus Herbal. I love this Myco Shield spray. Great little help for when you feel like you might be fighting something off. One day my daughter announced, “Mom bought a $50 bag of magic mushrooms.” thankfully, just at our dinner table. I had to tell her no, I bought medicinal mushrooms and those are different than magic mushrooms.
- happy pants from Sandy at Twitchin Threadz. She’s got the best clothes. This is where I got my last two pairs tie dyed leggings and this hat.
- habit forming marinated Olives. My favourite is called Olive Diva – marinated olives with cashews, almonds, & cranberries, from Angela’s Olives …and so much more