Do you have a word?
A one word poem
call to action
state of being
net for catching something that is that word,
any or all of the above, maybe none of the above.
A lot can be said in just one word.
- Some choose a sacred word for the year. For example Carole creator of Rejuvenation Lounge chose “open doors”. Susannah Conway offers a free course via 5 emails in finding your word of the year.
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Eat, Pray, Love”, one word per country in her year of travels and adventure. She also says that each city has a word. Rome = sex.
- “The book of Awesome,” a best seller based on a collection of awesome things.
- The story of a man who changed his life by changing his password, that I first heard about on Spark.
- Our dear exchange student summarized his visit this way. Canada = strange. France = crazy.
- Maybe you’ve chosen an intention at the beginning of a yoga class
I have been asking people their word. I have heard beautiful answers, answers that have sent shivers up the spine. That has been the best part. Some people have had different interpretations of the question. It’s really open. Thank you to those who have shared them with me. I’m not going to share them. You may want to share, you may not. But if you want to play, it’s simple.
It goes like this: